I haven't been posting for a while I know but listen - it was a great busy time I had and no, I forgot my converter at home so there are no photos today. I'm sorry.
Well, I'll start with Thanksgiving. It was D E L I C I O U S. With Thanksgiving I gave up my vegetarism for a month (plus a couple of days). I tried turkey. But you know, the best is the stuffing of the turkey and the sweet potatoes. They're simply the best feast I've ever had. So I started eating meat. It was weird in the beginning and honestly I don't have much desire for it but then you try Buffalo chicken wings and they're fantastic. Okay, I'm not only posting about meat today. There's way more.
The weekend before Thanksgiving we had our Scrooge production. That's a musicial that my school plays every year as a tradition but also a fund raiser. I got the part of the toy shop owner: Mrs Dawnkins. In that play there are also a lot of really really young kids but it was fun. The week after there was Thanksgiving on Thursday. I already talked about that haha. That week we had a short break of four days. Then I made the first ginger bread houses since I was seven or so. But I really enjoyed it and you know, you're never too old, that's impossible. :-)
At some day we had auditions for The Addams Family which is gonna be our spring production. And I can't wait to start rehearsing for that.
Then there's been snowball. That was in the Avon Inn which is closing now and I was glad I've been in there since it's closing so soon. It was a little fancier than homecoming dance but you know what? I do bad at dancing and so what. I enjoyed the food.
Oh the weekend before christmas I was in Rochester. The philharmonic orchestra of Rochester has a concert with a lot of students from many school around Rochester like ours every year. Because I couldn't participate in it I went to watch it. But our group of singers and me went to BBQ Dinosaur which is a great place to have a barbeque and afterwards we went to the Strong Museum which I loved. (The Sesame Street was part of it!!) And I really enjoyed the concert!
So then we had christmas. Guys, I'm gonna see Bonnie Raitt in concert. Yeah, you're prolly like oh cool, who is that again? She's one of my favorite artist, no - the favorite artist and she's a great Blues musician and song writer. Plus she plays the guitar beautifully. However I'm gonna see her in March in Rochester and I'm so excited! Also I got a master class for the Wizard of Oz and tickets for the show. The master class is something like a workshop before the show. And that's in January. So exciting!! I also got a varsity jacket with my name on. Ouh yeah, I'm original dude!
My last present is the most exciting one for right now! I got train tickets for New York City where I am right now. Or rather Long Island. I'm staying with one of my really close friends from the Peace Project last summer.. And we're having a ton of fun. And I will post a ton of pictures for sure, don't worry. So here I'll stay for the rest of the year and longer (HAHA, it's December 29th so there are only two days left lol). I love bad jokes. So I'll stay for ten days I think and fortunately I'll see everyone again. Exciting stuff guys.
By the way. Freyja the girl I'm staying with and me are going to an (my first) opera! Fancy dude
PEACE OUT
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen