I've been enjoying the last couple weeks around here. I did lots of stuff and I will probably write about it when I'm back in Germany. But it's crazy. I can't believe in four days I will see my family again. I already said good bye to all of my teachers and my grand parents and some of my friends. John, the other exchange student, left two weeks ago. And that already made me really sad. He's already with his family back home and so will I in a couple of days. That makes it mad realistic.. Today is gonna be the last day I see most of my friends again. Packing is done. Graduation is over. Tomorrow I'll be leaving. And yes, I am excited but I'm also very sad because I was enjoying especially the last couple weeks with all the grad partys and other occasions :-)
Now I will be looking forward to Washington DC on Wednesday where I will see Lena too.
See ya
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen