4/10/2016

Hey guys, I'm back!

Where to start? Well, March has been busy. The first couple weeks of March I always had play practice. Unfortunately that was the same time my track and field practice started. It was so exhausting. During production week of "The Addams Family" I was also going to a conference about religions and peace which was just amazing! And a day after that I saw a musical about one of my favorite artists called "Beautiful". The following weekend we had our performances. And after the last show I was going to see my favorite musician in concert. Bonnie Raitt <3
The following week I spent with my AFS liason and it was just great. I enjoyed it very much especially since she is hosting John from Sierra Leone who I'm good friends with. We went to see the play "To Kill a Mockingbird" and my friends from the School of Arts in Rochester took part in it and it was awesome!
When this week ended my parents came from Germany. That was so exciting! We did a lot of stuff! I introduced my family to American food and the shopping malls here. At the mall I found my prom dress - with my German Family. How crazy is that? We also went to Canada for a day and saw the Niagara Falls. We saw one of my friends singing and met for dinner with my Englisch teacher and her family (her dad's from Germany!) The best thing for me was probably laser tagging :))) I also took my brothers to school one day. So all together it's been a really nice trip and my hostgrandparents house we were staying at is at a lake and it was just so beautiful. I can't believe how was the time flew by.

I also handed my artwork in for an all-county artshow and I won First Place in my category. So proud of myself for achieving this! I've never done art before!

The next week is gonna be so busy too! I have my first track meet (I'm throwing the shotput) and on Friday I'm leaving for my Senior Trip to Florida! Can't wait!!


SEE YA LATER

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen