9/27/2015

Happy 17th Birthdayyy!

Thank you for this amazing birthday that I had. It was an awesome and unique day. But pretty buisy though.
After school I went home to skype with my parents. Then I went back to my practice. I got brownies from Caroline which was sooo nice of her! After practice I went out with my family. And when we came back home I got so beautiful presents!! I was pretty overwhelmed! Also I got some flowers from Germany hehe!

This weekend the exchange stundents from the Finger Lakes Team met in a Camp. We had so much fun yeyyy! :) We talked a lot about our countries and I took some photos of course :)

(Instead of writing, I have a really lazy day today sorry, I'm gonna post photos ok?)

  At the New York State Fair - Corn and apples are popular for this area!

 I learned how to play those drums at the fair! 

 "Birthday corner" in my room






 Rochester is a big city near me
 I love Disney <3


 Those flowers were my german parents gift! 

 I love Peanut butter sweets!!!! 

Post Arrival Orientation :)


 Ma copine francaise - Aude



 John (on the right) is going to the same High School as I do. He's from Sierra Leone.


 Irene's beautiful selfie :-)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen